Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pieces Of Me Mini Book














Scrapbooking has always intimidated me.
I love the idea of it so much, but I have high expectations of myself, never seem happy with my final pages and find the whole process mildly overwhelming. Something about filling in those 12x12" pages seems impossible... So when I heard the concept of a mini book I was all over it!















What is a mini book? Quite simply it's a small book completed in scrapbook style.
The pages are roughly 4x6" and completely doable!





























I will admit to being mildly frightened to start the process/development of my first book so I signed up for this class and while I didn't follow the instructions to the letter I found the general guidelines so helpful.








I'm a complete convert! I have 3 new mini books started and waiting in my craft room right now and another 2-3 started in my head!


























If you've ever wanted to get into scrapbooking but are afraid of the huge pages I really recommend trying a mini book! You'll never look back.

No comments: