Friday, November 16, 2012

Bits 'n' Pieces
































Not too much to report this week. It's been rainy and dark out but a nice week none the less. We put the boys bunk beds together a bit earlier then we expected which meant I was able to give them their quilts. They were a huge hit! I love how special it makes the boys feel when I make them something, and I love how much they appreciate the work that goes into making something like that for them. Zac has not stopped thanking us since we finished putting the bed together and gave him his quilt. He actually got a little choked up and teary eyed when he was thanking us the first time. Such a sweet little man he is. I have started running again... boo to pregnancy weight! So much easier putting it on then taking it off! The boys planted apple seeds and we finally got a decent shot of Miss C smiling.
Hope you had a great week!

No comments: