Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Coffee or Tea

What's in your cup, coffee or tea?

People always ask if you are a tea drinker or a coffee drinker. I've decided that without a doubt I am both. Is that allowed?
I drink coffee in the morning, because I need the extra help most mornings, and tea most of the afternoon/evening... so I suppose I could say I drink both, but mostly tea...
I am so excited to start a new adventure with loose leaf tea. I've discovered David's Tea and can not wait to try every flavor they have to offer. I mean seriously, Pumpkin Chai, Banana Nut, Root Beer Float, Amaretto, Pink Flamingo, Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait, Birthday Cake not to mention Mother's Little Helper!
Mmmm...
So what do you drink? Coffee or Tea?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coffee to get the blood flowing