Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pushing Daisies Clothes

One of my favourite shows ever made is Pushing Daisies.
It was cancelled after 2 seasons but I loved it! I've watched both seasons over and over and over (I have them on DVD... but I'm assuming you guessed that...). In an attempt to wrap the story up for freakish fans, like myself, the series creator has said he plans to make a comic book to be released some time this year. While it would be wonderful to have the loose ends of the story wrapped up, I'm just not sure that a comic book will be as wonderful as the show... Seriously, the visuals in this show were just so lovely!! I want to climb in and live in their world every time I watch an episode.
Just look at these clothes! Can you really blame me??






*sigh*
I want all those clothes so badly!
Please forgive my sloppy presentation in the pictures... I'm not computer savvy enough to figure out how to make them proper size for the post... believe me, I tried...

all pictures are originally from here, discovered through here...

No comments: